JIELV PESD PES membrane pleated filter cartridge series, its filter media is composed of top-grade high-performance polyethersulfone membrane and support layer. The filter media is an asymmetrical structure, with a strong dirt-holding capacity.
Unique double-layer hydrophilic polyether sulfones provide excellent filtration performance and reliable bacterial retention and withstand repeated steam sterilization. This type of series can meet more demanding pharmaceutical filtration requirements.
• Unique double-layer process design, ensure effective blocking of bacteria and increase the filtration safety factor by more than 10 times than similar type.
• Large effective filtration area, much longer service life, and general low cost.
• Structurally stable can withstand 50 sterilization cycles;
• Produced in a 100kclass clean environment;
• All filter media and components use food-grade approved materials;
• 100% integrity tested during manufacturing， absolute sterilization, with unique serial number for full traceability.
• Wide range of chemical compatibility (ph 1-14), effective for various pharmaceutical filtration processes.
• Sterile filtration of biological vaccines/blood products;
• sterile filtration of sterile APIs;
• Sterile filtration of large infusion and small injection;
• Sterile filtration of ophthalmic preparations;
• Sterile filtration of buffer, and reagent water;
|Cage/ core/End cap:||PP|
|Sealing:||Silicone, EPDM, NBR|
Autoclave at 121°C,60minutes;
Online, at 135°C,30minutes;
|Bacterial Retention:||0.22um, LRV ≥7|
|Max.Operating Pressure:||4bar @ 21°C, 2.4bar @ 80°C,|
|Removal Rating||End Cap Connection||Length||Seal Material||Core|
|PESD||0.1= 0.1μm||A = DOE||5=5"||S=Silicone||P=PP|
|0.2=0.2 μm||B = 226/FIN||10=10"||E = EPDM||S=Stainless steel|