V-Cell combined air filters are engineered to protect both expensive HVAC equipment and workers from dirty air and its damaging effects. The user friendly filter is also lightweight, durable and easy to install. The Compact V-Cell Air Filter are high-efficiency air filters designed to handle virtually any HVAC application. Each filter utilizes a technologically advanced media that incorporates a dual-layer, gradient-density fiber structure that results in exceptionally low airflow resistance, at the highest efficiency levels-reducing both energy and operating costs.
● Large airflow
● Low resistance
● Extendible filtration area
● Leakage tested, quality assured
● With assembly flange, adaptable with pocket filter
● Low airflow resistance and high efficiency, Large air flow, easy installation, exchangeable with medium efficiency pocket filter.
● Technical Customization diversity in plastic FV single header frame. aluminum alloy FV single flange (header) frame, or aluminum alloy HV box combined models.
Commercial and industrial ventilation systems, intermediate or end of the filter of air conditioning systems.
1. Itermediate or end filter of air conditioning systems of dust-free room fresh air conditioning system
2. Large air flow requirement or limited space of installing ventilation system
3. Widely applied in electronics, optics, semiconductors coating. chemical cosmetics, pharmacy, hospitals, and automobile industries.
Filtration Class: F6、F7、F8、F9 (EN799)
Filter object: particles≥0.5μm
Arrestance Efficiency: 65%、75%、 85%、95% (ASHRAE52.1-1992)
High temperature resistance: ≤80℃
Instantaneous temperature: ≤100℃
Separators: Hot fusion glue.
Sealant: foamed EVA
Sealant glue: AB two component glue.
Filter material: ultra-thin glass fiber filter paper, artificial fiber filter paper,
Outer frame: plastic frame, aluminum alloy or galvanized or stainless steel frame,
Rated air flow
Single flange type
65% ~ 95%
Remark: Other specifications can be customized