If you take any interest to our productsContact Us >
PP String Wound filter cartridge (Jielv SW-P Series ) is manufactured with structured open outer layers and tight inner layers to offer depth filtration. General production engineering ensures high dirt holding capacity and low media migration. It is suitable for high PSID and demanding operating working conditions.
• Thermal bond without using any binders and adhesives. No chemical adhesive is used, suitable for various applications.
• Low-pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, and long service life.
• Honeycomb construction, large filtration surface area, and no fiber out. Lose outer layers and tight inner layers offer graded density filtration structure, ensuring high dirt-holding capacity and effective depth filtration.
• Effectively removes Sand, Rust Particles, Sediment, Silt, and Scale.
• Fits all standard housings in a variety of applications including residential and commercial applications using both municipal and well water.
• Optional: Food-grade string wound filter cartridges, which are certified to comply with materials safety requirements of NSF/ANSI 61"Drinking water system components"
• Potable water or Food /Beverage applications.
• Drinking water
• RO Security Pre-filtration
• POE potable water filtration
• Municipal water
|Media:||PP, Bleached cotton,Glass Fiber|
|Cage/ core/End cap:||PP,Stainless steel|
|Gasket:||Silicone, EPDM, NBR, Viton,etc.|
|Max.Operating Pressure:||2.5bar @ 21°C, 1-25um|
|Outside Diameter||Removal Rating||Length||End Cap||Seal Material||Core||Innere Diameter|
|SW-P||Blank=63mm||1=1μm||975=9.75"||Blank = DOE||S=Silicone||p=pp||28=28mm|
|BB=115mm||3=3μm||987=9.87"||A=226/FIN||E = EPDM||S=Stainless steel||30=30mm|
|10= 10μm||20=20"||C=222/FIN||V = Viton|