Deep-Pleat Paper Separator HEPA Filter is a common filter in clean rooms for most of the pharmaceutical, micron electronics, and painting industries, with corrugated paper as the separator, and folded glass fiber as the filter media. Galvanized or aluminum alloy or SUS 201, 304 as the frame, customized size can be available. Filter class from ePM10 to ePM1.0, Quality comply with EN779, ISO 16890, and ASHRAE 52.2 standards.
● Low resistance
● High dust capture capacity
● Good air flow penetration uniformity
● High arrestance efficiency (majorly capture of particles of 0.3 or 0.5 μ m)
Commercial and industrial ventilation systems, intermediate or end of the filter of air conditioning systems.
1. Clean room fresh air conditioning system, end filter of clean room.
2. Main air filtration of FFU air cleaning equipment.
3. Wide application in electronics, optics, semiconductors, coating, chemical, cosmetics, pharmacy, hospitals and automobile industries
Filtration Class: H10、H11、 H12、H13、H14 (EN779)
Arrestance Efficiency: 99%、99.9%、 99.99%、99.999% (ASHRAE52.1-1992)
High temperature resistance: ≤80℃
Instantaneous temperature : ≤100℃
Filter material: ultra-thin glass fiber filter paper, artificial fiber filter paper.
Sealant glue: AB component glue.
Separators: corrugated double glue paper or corrugated aluminum foil.
Sealant strip: foamed EVA.
Outer frame: aluminum alloy frame, galvanized steel frame, stainless steel frame, plastic frame or wooden frame.
Rated air flow
|Initial press drop (Pa)||
Remark: Other specifications can be customized