Primary efficiency air bag (pock) filters use a melt blown ultrathin non-woven fiber filter element and a V bank design structure. They commonly function as the primary air filter in centralized air conditioners and ventilation systems, or as pre-filter for air purifiers. This filter type is designed to have a filtering precision of 5μm and above, though this precision can be increased upon request. Most of these filters are also washable and reusable.
● Filter material: polyester fiber cotton , non-woven fabric filter.
● Outer Frame: galvanized steel frame, Aluminum Alloy frame stainless steel frame or plastic frame,
● Multiple pocket design, high airflow rate.
Can be customized with washable material, multiple use after washing.
Can be customized with removable structure, outer frame and mesh can be multiple used.
Pre- filter and foreign material filtration in commercial and industrial ventilation systems.
1. Used for clean room conditioning system, pre filtration through fresh air venting units, and exterior air conditioning connection.
2. Primary filtration of central air conditioning system.
3. Pre filtration at the inlet of Air purification equipment.
4. Pre filtration in a medium filter.
5. Primary filtration or secondary filtration in a filter system.
Filter grade: G2、G3、 G4、 (EN779)、 EU2、 EU3、EU4 (EUROVENT)
Filter particles: ≥5μm
Filter efficiency: 75%、85%、 95% (ASHRAE52.1-1992)
Temperature:≤100℃ maximum in continue service
Instantaneous temperature resistance: ≤120℃
|Model||Dimensions||Number of pockets||
lnitial pressure drop
Remark: Other specifications can be customized