Jielv JPMB Series Melt Blown /Sediment(Water) filter cartridge is a standard one of the Jielv melt-blown filter cartridge series. It is fused and intertwined with polypropylene resin. 3-layer filtration structure, loose outside, and closed inner side, which gradually changes deep filtration, ensures high filtration, high dirt holding capacity, and long service life.
• Thermal bond without using any binders and adhesives.
• 100% pure PP components, suitable for wide chemical compatibility and no pollution to water/liquids.
• 3-layer filtration structure ensure high dirt holding capacity, high efficiency, and long service life.
• Achieves up to 3 times the dirt holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges.
• NSF Tested and certified for drinking water, Ideal choice for the replacement of Pentair Pentek DBD series.
• Optional choice of Big Blue series, Large diameter of the filter reduces the particle load, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. Increased depths provide very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
• Food and Beverage;
• RO Pre-filtration;
• Drinking water;
|OD:||25mm,43mm,63mm, 110mm; 115mm|
|Length:||9.75", 9.87",10",20",30",40" ,50",60"|
|Cage/ core/End cap:||PP|
|Sealing:||Silicone, EPDM, NBR, Viton,E-FKM|
|Max.Operating Pressure:||2bar @ 21°C,|
|Removal Rating||Length||End Cap Connection||O.D||Seal material||Core|
|JPMB||1=1μm||975=9.75"||Blank = DOE||25=25mm||S=Silicone||P=PP|
|3=3μm||987=9.87"||43=43mm||E = EPDM||Blank=No core|
|10= 10μm||20=20"||B=226/Flat||110=110mm||V = Viton|