Activated Carbon Pleated Air Filter is an effective way to remove and prevent odors and fume. It is widely used in the air conditioners.
Fold the activated carbon materials and then support it by the paperboard sheets, metal meshes and other sheet to maintain the rigidity structure. Surround the pleated carbon filter with paperboard, foam, aluminum alloy or galvanized frames. The firm frame can extend the service life of the pleated carbon filter. Additional, the frame can make the pleated carbon filter be installed on the machines or air conditioners easily.
The carbon pleated filter consists of three parts: activated carbon layer, support layer and frame.
● Filter materials: Activated carbon particles or synthetic media saturated with carbon, non-woven activated carbon or activated carbon fiber felt.
● Grids: Galvanized mesh, aluminum mesh, stainless steel mesh or spray mesh.
● Frame: Galvanized steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel or cardboard.
● Technique: Single mesh folding, dual mesh folding, main/sub rail folding type(more stable and can be modified to removable type, filter media renewable, outer frame and rails for multiple use).
Purification of fresh air and exhaust gas for commercial & industrial ventilation air-conditioning system.
1. Pre filters for clean room MAU system and fresh air unit.
2. Fresh air pre filters for central air-conditioning system.
3. Air intakes pre filters for fresh air purification equipment.
4. Exhaust emission first-level or second-level filtering.
Adsorption objects: Low concentration of odors, formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia and other organics.
Adsorption rate: ≥ 25%-35%
Temperature: ≤100℃ maximum in continue service
Instantaneous temperature resistance: ≤120℃
|Model||Dimensions||Number of folds||
Best adsorption airvelocity
Initial pressure drop
Remark: Other specifications can be customized