The activated carbon panel air filter is made from activated carbon foam, support mesh and frame. The activated carbon foam has high carbon content, which can ensure the high filtering and purifying efficiency. The support mesh of activated carbon filter panel can be welded wire mesh and expanded metal mesh. The rigid support mesh can maintain the shape of filter panel and extend the service life. Frame of the activated carbon filter panel is aluminum alloy frame or galvanized steel frame, which is corrosion and rust resistance. Activated carbon filter panel is mainly used for air filtration. It can remove and eliminate the unpleasant odors, chemical gases and other harmful gases.
● High filtering efficiency. The activated carbon foam with high carbon content can improve the filtering efficiency of the carbon filter panel.
● Firm and rigid. The aluminum and galvanized steel frame and support mesh can ensure the rigidity and firmness of the activated carbon filter panel.
● Durable and long service life. Corrosion resistance.
Purification of fresh air and exhaust gas for commercial & industrial ventilation system.
1. Pre filters for clean room MAU system and fresh air unit.
2. Fresh air pre filters for central air-conditioning system.
3. Air intakes pre filters for fresh air purification equipment.
4. Exhaust emission first-level or second-level filtering.
Adsorption objects: Low concentration of odors, formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia and other organics.
Temperature:≤100℃ maximum in continue service
Instantaneous temperature resistance: ≤120℃
Filter materials: Activated carbon particles or synthetic media saturated with carbon, non-woven activated carbon or activated carbon fiber felt.
Grids: Galvanized mesh, aluminum mesh, stainless steel mesh or spray mesh.
Frame: Galvanized steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel or cardboard.
Features: Removable structure can be reused, frame and grid is reusable.
Initial pressure drop
Remark: Other specifications can be customized