Product Name: Dust Collection Bags
Jielv filter dust filter collection bags are manufactured for optimum filtration performance. Various types of media are used such as needle felt, non-woven felt and filter cloth. They are effective in reducing dust emission level as per requirement of industries. In addition, we offer a complete line of replacement and custom designed bag filters to fit all manufacturer filter bag housings.
All of our filter collection bags are available in many different weights, treatments and coatings to suit the industry application.
Standard and specific media materials are:
Non Woven Needle Felt Polyester
Non Woven Needle Felt Polypropylene
Metamax (Aramide / Nomex /Conex )
Glass fiber Needle Felt
FNS Series Felt
Glass/PTFE composite Felt
Available Coating & Treatment :
Antistatic Treatment With Carbon Fiber
Antistatic Treatment With Copper Wire
Antistatic Treatment With Stainless Steel Fiber
Water & Oil Repellent
Media with PTFE laminated
Customized Sizes are Available in Cylindrical Tube Bags & Pocket Type bags
Snap Band Type
Flange Collar Type
Rubber Cord Type
Table of the performance of dust collection bag:
|Types||Operating Temperature ℃/℉||Instant Temperature℃/℉||Abrasive Resistance||Hydrolytic Stability||Acid Resistance Alkali||Alkali Resistance||Inoxidizability|
Applications of the dust collection bag in the filter bag house
· Asphalt – Durable construction required for abrasive, high temp environments. Hotmix or batch plants, whether natural gas, waste oil, fuel oil, etc.
· Cement – Filters for all areas of plant: kilns bag houses, silo bin vents, nuisance dust collection, etc. Our filters exceed all EPA emissions standards (NESHAP, CMAT, MACT for portland cement, PM2.5, etc.).
· Chemical – Filter fabrics for acidic or alkali compounds, corrosive or abrasive elements, etc. (lime, calc, fertilizer, plastics, etc.) – Special treatments and fabrics available. We can advise on the best combination for performance and cost.
· Food Processing – FDA approved food-grade fabrics construction available for dust collectors used in food production, transportation and packaging such as dust collectors on milling equipment, blenders, mixers, granulators, grain elevators, storage silos and more.
· Foundry and Metal Products – Filters for units used on arc/induction furnaces, casting operations, and precious metal reclamation. Fabrics and coatings for use in high temperature environments with need for high efficiency fume and smoke collection.
· Power Generation and Industrial Boilers – Our filters exceed new EPA emissions regulations for boilers and power generation (Mercury and Air Toxics, Boiler MACT, NESHAPs, etc.). We have much experience working with biomass and coal power production facilities to overcome technical challenges to meet new EPA regulations. Filter fabrics and treatments include PPS, P84, PTFE/Teflon (fabric), fiberglass, and ePTFE membrane.
· Wood, Sand and Minerals – Often requires filters with flame resistant coatings, or constructed from nonflammable materials.