Jielvfilter Needle Felt filter bag materials are made from synthetic fibers in polypropylene or polyester. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thickness results in an economical depth type filter media. Polypropylene & polyester bags are supplied with a glazed finish to reduce fiber migration.
Specialized in manufacturing NEEDLE FELT BAG and WOVEN CLOTH BAG;
Daily capacity: 4,000 pcs per day (standard product)
Common needle felt: PE (Polyester), PP (Polypropylene), PA (Nylon); Nomex, PTFE and etc.
Optional size: 4 standard models; accept customization.
Optional process: Sewing or Hot sealing
Filtration accuracy: 1μm-500μm
Availability: In Stock
Category: Industrial Filter Bags.
|two main types of filter bag||three types of rings of filter bag|
Optional Felt Bag Seam Styles:
1. Industry standard make
2. 5 line system when sewing
3. Strong construction for that heavy dirt holding capacity
1. No needle holes
2. No thread contamination
3. Precision bonded cutting of the fabric edges
4. Maintain same efficiency as filter media
· Galvanized steel (stainless steel option)
· Sewn into the top of the bag
· Cotton handle is standard with steel ring configuration
· Designed to gasket as well as support and secure filter bag when placed into housing
· Molded plastic with built-in handle makes installation and disposal faster, cleaner and less expensive
· Just drop into housing and push down
· Smooth plastic designs prevent build-up of contaminants around header
· Collar is sewn or welded into place to ensure that plastic media remain firmly intact
· Adjustable top diameter to make easy tie on to piping
· Great for gravity feed applications
· Easy disposal
· Economical filter applications
|Grade||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
Normal used sizes:
|Fabric||Abrasion resistance||Anti weak acid||Anti strong acid||Anti weak alkali||Anti strong alkali||Temperature (℃)|
|PE (polyester)||Very good||Very good||Good||Good||Poor||130-150|
|PP (polypropylene)||Very good||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||90-110|
Applications of liquid filter bags :
1. Paints & lacquer industry
2. Wastewater treatment
3. Pharmaceutical industry
4. Food industry
5. Chemical industry
6. Beer, wine & spirit industry
Noted: Please inform us the detail of the environment
Different environments decide different filter bags. In order to ensure that the accident will not happen, to choose the most suitable filter bag for the environment is particularly important. Temperature, humidity, PH, gas composition and so forth, the more detail the better. Please feel free to contact us.
Ensure the standardized installation
Meanwhile, the installation process is also particularly important, non-standard installation is a major cause of accidents. Be sure to check the situation after the filter bags installed.